- Only electronically submitted abstracts are accepted.
- Abstracts must not exceed 250 words in length.
- Abstracts must be written in English. We highly recommend that the abstract is proofread for spelling and grammar errors by a fluent English speaker before submission. Abstracts written in poor English have less chance of being accepted.
- Authors’ first and last names must be spelled out in full. Please do not use any initials.
- Do NOT use all upper-case letters when entering your abstract.
- The abstract's title or authors' names/institutions must NOT be inserted in the 'Content' field.
- No graphs, tables, photographs, or slide presentations are accepted.
Abstracts will be published as one paragraph, so they should not be broken into multiple paragraphs. If you wish to use headings within your abstract, such as Introduction, Methods, Results, etc., they should be added at the beginning of a sentence within the paragraph and a colon (:) should be inserted after each heading. Example:
Terms & Conditions
- The material submitted must not have been published or presented at any national or international meeting before this one.
- Abstracts must be written in good and clear English.
- The presenting author must be registered for and attend the appropriate webinar to present the abstract. Certificates of Presentation will not be issued to presenters who do not attend the event and give their presentation.
- You must be a SICOT member to submit.